- Freedom House confirms progress, partly free status for ArtsakhFreedom House’s annual Freedom in the World report reiterates that even in conditions of a lengthy blockade and constant threat of repeated aggression from Azerbaijan, Artsakh remains partly free and even registers progress as a democracy. […]
- Germany’s Scholz supports the right of Artsakh citizens to self-determination“There needs to be a peaceful settlement in terms of the territorial integrity of Armenia and Azerbaijan and Nagorno-Karabakh citizens’ right to self-determination. These principles are equally applicable,” Germany’s Chancellor Olaf Scholz said at the March […]
- UN court calls on Azerbaijan to end Artsakh’s blockadeOn February 22, 2023 the United Nations’ highest court – the International Court of Justice (ICJ) – ordered Azerbaijan to “take all steps at its disposal” to restore free movement of traffic of people and goods […]
- Artsakh under Blockade: Day 67thArtsakh under Blockade: Day 67th. Azerbaijan completely shuts sole gas pipeline into Artsakh only hours after partially restoring its operations.
- Azerbaijani government worker: We were taught Greece is bad and Greeks are infidelsAs means of dehumanising and maintaining hatred against Armenians, it is will established that the Azerbaijani government imposes heavy indoctrination on its population through the education system and media.
- Yervand Nersisyan scholarship program for Students from Artsakh RepublicAmericans4Artsakh (AfA) is increasing its support for educational programs through the expansion of the Yervand Nersisyan scholarship program. Thanks to the generous contributions of Yervand, students from the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) who are studying at various colleges in Armenia receive monthly stipends. Launched first in 2016 with the ability to assist two students from Artsakh, the program has gradually expanded to helping 14 students by 2022. The contributions towards this program from Yervand Nersisyan have totaled 70,000 U.S. dollars to date.
- Computer Lab and Library for the Artsakh State UniversityComputer Lab and Library for the Artsakh State University The Artsakh State University has trained more than 25,000 graduates during the course of 50 plus years of its existence. Graduates work in different areas of the Artsakh Republic. The Artsakh State University has […]
- Americans for Artsakh helps YerevaNN develop AI models for drug designSince 2016, YerevaNN, a lab focused on computer science research, has connected students and young scientists in Armenia with professors all over the world to produce high quality research papers. In 2021, Americans for Artsakh helped […]
- Americans For Artsakh remembers the victims of the aggression against free and democratic ArtsakhOn September 27 of 2020, with the help of the Turkish Armed Forces and mercenaries from the Middle East, Azerbaijan attacked the Republic of Nagorno Karabakh. Using prohibited weapons and white phosphorus, bombing cultural sites, including the […]
- Americans for Artsakh welcome the growing resistance to Azerbaijani propaganda on the Khojaly MassacreDuring the last week of February 2021, Azeri Turks around the world commemorated the 29th anniversary of the self-proclaimed bloodiest episode in their country’s recent history. Azerbaijan’s government claims that in one night alone, on 26 […]
- AfA Student Scholarship after Yervand NersisyanThis project started six years ago when two bright scholars from needy families were granted a monthly scholarship to study in Yerevan to cover their living expenses. During the last six years, 8 students were granted this scholarship to be able to study at the Yerevan State University, Yerevan State University of Architecture and Construction, the National Polytechnic University of Armenia, Artsakh State University and Yerevan State Medical University.
- Refugee Emergency ReliefMany Artsakh families had been impacted severely by the recent war, losing their family members and their homes in regions that were occupied by Azerbaijani forces. Families from Hadrut, Shushi, and Martakert regions had to seek temporary places to live in Stepanakert and Armenia. Their sons and husbands joined the armed forces to defend the homeland and sadly many of them didn’t make it back home. Those families needed urgent financial assistance before the Artsakh government can reorganize its resources to provide them with a relief package.
- Dental Care 4 Artsakh Refugees & SoldiersThis project provides dental care and promotes oral health for Artsakh refugees, displaced families, children, soldiers, and vulnerable populations in Armenia. It was started by a Registered Dental Hygienist named Maria Avakyan-Antonarakis. During a recent 4-week volunteer mission to Armenia, Ms. Avakyan-Antonarakis provided dental hygiene procedures and sponsored urgent dental treatments to children, soldiers, and refugee families from Artsakh following the 2020 war.
- NagornoKarabakh.comNagornoKarabakh.com is a web platform and advisory resource that aims at promoting unbiased knowledge about Artsakh’s history, politics, and culture. A special emphasis is put on the Karabakh conflict and the 2020 War.