- Dental Care 4 Artsakh Refugees & SoldiersThis project provides dental care and promotes oral health for Artsakh refugees, displaced families, children, soldiers, and vulnerable populations in Armenia. It was started by a Registered Dental Hygienist named Maria Avakyan-Antonarakis. During a recent 4-week volunteer mission to Armenia, Ms. Avakyan-Antonarakis provided dental hygiene procedures and sponsored urgent dental treatments to children, soldiers, and refugee families from Artsakh following the 2020 war.
- NagornoKarabakh.comNagornoKarabakh.com is a web platform and advisory resource that aims at promoting unbiased knowledge about Artsakh’s history, politics, and culture. A special emphasis is put on the Karabakh conflict and the 2020 War.
- Artsakhpress Providing News Before, During and After the War in ArtsakhHaykaram NahapetyanJournalist In 2014 a group of journalists from Armenia and the Nagorno Karabakh Republic (Artsakh) set up Artsakhpress to be independent Artsakh’s first news agency. International recognition and a surge of online readers took place in April […]
- Statement on the De-Occupation of ArtsakhStatement on the De-Occupation of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh) Territories Americans for Artsakh condemn Azerbaijan’s attack on Artsakh in September 2020 and call for the international community to apply all pressure on Azerbaijan to withdraw its military […]
- Americans for Artsakh calls for protection of the Christian monuments in ArtsakhDuring both the recent aggression against Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic) and afterwards, the government of Azerbaijan showed no respect to the Christian Armenian cultural monuments. Azerbaijan’s government’s notorious habit of destruction of the Christian Armenian cultural heritage […]
- Yervand Nersisian scholarship program is expandingAmericans4Artsakh (AfA) increases its support for educational programs. AfA is pleased to announce that Yervand Nersisian scholarship program is expanding. Thanks to the generous contribution of Mr. Nersisian students from the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) studying […]
- Child of War Chronicles Horrors From a Bunker in ArtsakhJackie Abramian I cover women social entrepreneurs, peace builders and change agents. Journalist Lika Zakaryan considers herself “a child of war” born in 1994 in the capital city of Stepanakert, in the war-torn, predominantly Armenian populated, […]
- Belgian Parliament Calls for Withdrawal of Azeri Forces from ArtsakhThe Belgian House of Representatives (Federal Parliament) adopted a resolution condemning the military aggression of Azerbaijan, supported by the Turkish authorities and foreign mercenaries against the Armenian population of the Republic of Artsakh. The resolution calls […]
- French Senate Recognizes ArtsakhThe French Senate recognized the independence of the Republic of Artsakh with a vote of 305 to 1, following an almost two-hour debate on the floor of the upper house of the French Parliament. The measure […]
- Statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk GroupMoscow / Paris / Washingron, D.C. – The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group (Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stéphane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America) released the following […]
- Civilian population of Artsakh is under the unprovoked attackAzerbaijan launched an unprovoked attack on the civilian population of Artsakh, reaching far beyond the border areas, into the capital city of Stepanakert, shelling residential areas, schools, and hospitals, and immediately killing a woman and a […]
Americans4Artsakh: special projects
NagornoKarabakh.com – Knowledge resource for policymakers, journalists and academia