Americans4Artsakh is an American, internationally-focused advocacy platform that promotes Artsakh – an ancient part of the historical Armenian homeland that struggles for freedom, justice, and international recognition as the Republic of Artsakh.
In particular, Americans4Artsakh
is committed to the following goals:
- Achieve international recognition of the Republic of Artsakh, which was proclaimed in 1991 with full adherence to international norms and contemporaneous Soviet legislation. The independence of the Republic of Artsakh is supported by the history of uninterrupted institutional self-governance and factual sovereignly starting from the Roman times.
- Strengthen ties between the people of Artsakh and the people of the United States of America.
- Promote awareness of Artsakh’s rich cultural and historical heritage.
- Strengthen Artsakh’s nascent democracy and free-market economy.
- Provide technical assistance to the Republic of Artsakh in the fields of technological innovation, education, and culture.